We hope you never have to complain about Montreal Prestige Ltd, however, if you do please find below our complaint’s procedure
Form for making complaints about our service
What complaints can we deal with?
We can deal with complaints about the service we have provided—for example, if you feel we have not treated you fairly or we took too long to deal with your case.
Please make your complaint as soon as possible after the problem arose—we will only look at a complaint if we receive it within six months of the problem arising (unless there are good reasons for any delay).
Complaints we cannot deal with
We cannot consider a complaint if for example you disagree with the decision we have reached following investigation of a complaint —unless you have concerns about our handling of that complaint. We also cannot consider complaints that are frivolous, vexatious or malicious or previous complaints about the same issue. We cannot also consider a complaint if you disagree with the decision made by any third-party company which have handled your case.
We reserve the right to decline to consider a complaint that is made more than six months after you became aware of the cause of the complaint. There may be instances where we will waive this requirement at our discretion. We will confirm to you in writing if a complaint has been made outside the time limit that we are prepared to consider.
How do I make a complaint?
Complaints may be made in writing, by e-mail, by telephone or any other form in respect of a claims management service that we have provided and that is regulated under the Compensation Act 2006.
The easiest way to make a complaint is by completing this form which is designed to be read and completed in Microsoft® Word. The form fields will expand as you type.
- If you wish to return the form by email, complete the form, save it locally, and send it (as an attachment) to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to return the form by post, complete the form, print it and send it to the address provided below:
Montreal Prestige Limited
Rose Hill Works
- If you wish to complain via telephone, please contact us on 01204 659 191 and complete the complaints form with one of our Complaints Department
We will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint. Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
Within eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either:
- final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
- response which:
- explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response; and
- informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman if you are dissatisfied with the delay
If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman whose contact details are as follows;
PO Box 6806
Tel: 0300 555 0333
Ordinarily, you can ask the Ombudsman to look at your complaint if it meets all three of the conditions below:
- The problem or when you found out about it, happened after 5 October 2010 and
- You are referring your complaint to the legal Ombudsman within either of the following:
- Six years of the problem happening; or
- Three years from when you found out about it; and
- You are referring your complaint to the Ombudsman within 6 months of our final response.
Montreal Prestige Ltd Complaints Form
We aim to give the best possible service to all our customers. But if you are unhappy or dissatisfied with our service, you can use this form to tell us. (The form fields below will expand as you type.)
- Your details
|Your telephone number|
- What do you think we did wrong?
Tell us what you think we have done wrong and give us details of the evidence you would like us to consider. If you think we should have treated you differently, tell us how.
- Reference number
Please tell us any reference number we previously gave you.
- Montreal Prestige staff
Please give the names of any Montreal Prestige Ltd staff you dealt with.
The information I have provided is accurate, to the best of my knowledge.